Don’t hire a company that doesn’t understand your event.
After you have decided on the photo booth type that you like the most for your event, it is time to start engaging with a photo booth company to decide on the right package. There are two types of companies – those which offer packages which can be customised to your event needs and those which are not that flexible and offer their standard packages without being too inquisitive about what it is that you really need.
When you hire a photo booth from us, we’ll work with you to make sure that the package you select meets the requirements of your event as closely as possible.
Deciding on the right package involves making decisions around a number “boothing matters”.
1. The type of event: Different package inclusions will apply if it is a wedding or a corporate event. For corporate events, photo album is certainly not one of the “must have” items, where for weddings it is.
2. The audience: How many guests and whether they are adults or children will determine the size of the photo booth and appropriate selection of props.
3. The photos: Is a classic photo strip [portrait] layout or a postcard layout more suited for your event? Do you want to include a company logo or a personal message? We can not only help you to make these decisions but we will work closely with you to create a photo design that you will be happy with.
4. The theme: If it is a themed event, we can theme-match the curtain colour and source matching props in case not everyone does not turn up in their costume.
5. The timing: You want the best value for money, and put quite simply, that’s getting as many people to use the booth during your hire time. For some events, a 3 hour hire will be sufficient, where for other a longer hiring period may be required to make sure all your guests had a chance to have their photo taken in the photo booth. When you book us for your event, we will discuss all the timings of your event with you to make sure that your guests will get the most use out of the photo booth which means you and your guests will have lots of photos to help remember the event. Even if your event ends up running a little bit behind schedule, we’ll recognise that and make sure that your guests still get lots of use of the photobooth.
To hire a photo booth for your next event, please CONTACT US and we will help you to choose the right package for your unique event.